I started investing at the young age of 15. It took me over 10 years to truly learn how to invest. During those 10 years, I tried every investing “get rich quick” strategy there was: day trading, options, IPOs, futures, tech stocks, Jim Cramer tips, buy and hold. If there was an investment book written about the strategy, I probably tried it—and failed at it.
Don’t miss a beat.
- Optimizing Your 401(k) for Retirement
- Managing the Risk of Your Retirement: Top Retirement Planning Mistakes
- How to Pay for College If Your Child Can’t Qualify for Financial Aid
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Small Business from Disaster
- Financial Checklist for New Parents: How to Safeguard Your Child’s Future